Wishing Merry Christmas Funny Quotes

Wishing Merry Christmas Funny Quotes:
When you’re lonely, I wish you Love!
When you’re down, I wish you Joy!
When you’re troubled, I wish you Peace!
When things seem empty, I wish you Hope!
Have a Happy New Year!

We wish you and your family and friends a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May all your holidays be happy and may you have a year blessed with joy, love, and abundance.
Lets welcome the year which is fresh and new,
Lets cherish each moment it beholds,
Lets celebrate this blissful New year.
Merry X-mas
I am dreaming of white Christmas,
with every christmas card i write,
May your days be merry and bright,
and May all your christmases be white.
Happy Christmas.

I am dreaming of white Christmas, with every Christmas card I write, May your days be merry and bright, and May all your Christmases be white. Merry Christmas.
Chritmas ka yeh pyara tyohaar jeevan mein laye khushiyan apaar, santa clause aaye aapke dwar, subhkamna hamari kare sweekar. Merry Christmas.
No Greeting Card To Give.
No Sweet Flowers To Send.
No Cute Graphics To Forward..
Just A LOVING HEART Saying “HAPPY XMAS”

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
Christmas is the season of peace and goodwill till you go shopping and get the bill.
I never believed in Santa Claus because I knew no white man would be coming into my neighborhood after dark
Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love!
Dear Santa this year please give me
a big fat bank account and a slim body
and this year don’t mix the two u

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...